Shocked & Appalled

Random rants

2/18/2005

Pop Culture Baby

By request

So, the Little Ballerina is all obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. Yes, I know, she's 4. But we never play kids music in the car. So many of my friends fell into that trap and now have to play the Wiggles all day long (not that I don't love the Wiggles. Greg! Call me!).

But I just listen to the radio, and she likes to sing, so now she knows all these songs. And the teachers play the radio sometimes at school, too.

She loves "Breakaway" and one day she's singing and is all "This is Kelly Clarkson Mommy."

And now, every time we get in the car:

Is this Kelly Clarkson?
No honey, that's Madonna.

Is this Kelly Clarkson?
No honey, that's U2.

Is this Kelly Clarkson?
No honey, that's Green Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home